Monday, December 3, 2007

The Wonderfulness of Peyton

With Peyton sitting in my lap as I type this, I think back to how incredible this last year has been. It has only been a short year ago that we were celebrating Peyton sleeping through the night in his own room. Now we celebrate walking and talking...it's amazing how much a year brings. On that note, I think I have not updated on all the cool things Peyton is doing these days. He now weighs in at a whopping 23 pounds and is 30 1/2 inches long. Yes he's still petite, but he doesn't know that. Yesterday he flew face first off the front step...ending in tears and a few nice scrapes on his face....he cried for all of a few seconds and then ran off to play something else. He's all boy! Here are a few words Peyton can say:
*Momma
*Dada and sometimes Daddy
*Pepper (it's still Bob)
*Maw
*Paw
*Nana
*Pop
*Ball (it's still Bawwwlll)
*Abby (Ab-Ab)
*Nite Nite
*School
*Out
*No
*More
*Hello
*Nose
*Eye
*He attempts to say cookie and lawn mower

Peyton can walk, wave bye bye, pull out all the Tupperware, dance and climb! He also can make a piggy noise when asked "what does a pig say" and pants like a dog when asked "what does Pepper say". So cute!

On that note I'll leave you with a video of Peyton dancing and playing with his Dad. Turn up your speakers...Peyton rocks out to Elvis Christmas music!

5 comments:

The Beasley's said...

I absolutely without a doubt totally LOVE it! He's so hilarious. Maybe he'll grow up and be a comedian! Give him kisses from us :-)

Anonymous said...

That giggle is contagious. My mouth hurts just from smiling at his laughter and movements. I think it is wonderful that he enjoys Christmas music and Elvis!!

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Yes he is true boy, watch out he is going to be running everywhere!
The video just makes a person fall out of their chair just laughing at him...next time get Brad in the video with him....
Hugs and kisses from Kansas
Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

I just got caught up on the latest with Peyton. The last time I read was the one about football. I watched this video the other day when your parents stopped by, but I did not have time to read everything. I love it. He is so cute. Can't wait to see yall at Christmas.

Love,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

He is growing soooo fast! I love all the words he says! Too cute! Give him a big sloppy kiss from Aunt Lori!