Friday, December 4, 2009

Showering the ones you love...with gifts and snow.

It snowed pretty hard here tonight in South Mississippi...pretty sure thats why we moved from Kansas. The difference I guess is this will all be gone tomorrow and the anticipation of the snow was the same as when I was a kid...because we never got it. It was awesome and Peyton LOVED it...he was only sad Maw, Paw, Nana and Pop weren't here to share with him.















My wonderful best friend and her mother gave me the best baby shower ever in November. It was so much fun and Shelby got lots of wonderful things to get her little life started. We feel so loved!!

This is Amy, Nana, Me and my Mom


This is me and my friend Liz...we've been friends since the 5th grade and she just happened to be in town that weekend...how awesome!!


Me and the hostesses










0 comments: