Thursday, April 8, 2010

10 weeks old and 2 month checkup...and a little bit of Easter

Thats a lot to cover in one post. Guess I should start with Shelby's stats. Friday she turns 10 weeks old...unbelievable. Today she had her 2 month check up. She weighs a whopping 9lbs 10oz and is 21 3/4 inches long. She's hanging out in the 25th percentile which is exactly where Peyton has been his entire life. And thats just plan weird to me because Shelby is clearly bigger than he was at this age...but whatever!! She took her shots like a trooper....I was so proud. I actually think she cried harder and longer when I took the bandaids off....which made me upset because it was pain I inflicted on her. She has slept most of the day and I won't lie...it's been nice...I just wish it wasn't because she got shots. :-( Easter was pretty low key for us this year. We spent our first ever Easter in Hattiesburg. It was kind of nice for the Easter Bunny to visit our own house and Peyton LOVED the whole process. He put carrots out for him the night before and even begged to stay up so he could share one with the Easter Bunny. He's definitely not scared of "characters". After a quick egg hunt in the house we headed to church where Peyton had a complete meltdown and ended up sitting with us in service. He was good for the most part, but it was a distraction for me. At least we were all together though!!! Enjoy the pictures!!


FINALLY!!! I got some shots of her smiling today



Look at her sad legs...but then she's so happy!!

I think this is the first decent family picture we have.

Shelby and her loot
I found an egg

Look what the Easter Bunny left me!



Peyton thought the carrots would be better on top of the eggs.

Leaving out their baskets, eggs and carrots.

I don't know if I ever enjoyed dying Easter eggs....but its definitely not one of my favorite things to do now. Peyton however loved it.


1 comments:

Lori said...

LOVE the pictures! Shelby is so stinkin' cute!! :-)
And Peyton is precious with his Easter stuff!
The family picture of ya'll is beautiful! Ya'll make a beautiful family!! :-)
Take care!!
Love ya, Lori