Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Soccer, birthdays and cowboys...oh my!

Peyton started soccer practice tonight...he was so excited, but as usual found himself a hole and crawled in it for a little while. :-) He did super when we got there, but got hot and distracted with the playground about halfway through practice and wanted to hide behind our legs. After a good "man to man" talk with dad he was back on the field. I think he's going to have a great season!




Shelby keeping herself entertained during practice.


Sure brother, I'll hold onto this for you!
Mommy, take a picture of me!!!
On the 29th Shelby turned 7 months!! I can't even believe how fast the time is going. Like seriously what has happened to the last 7 months. Shelby just went for her 6 month check up (yes we're a little behind, but back on track now). She weighed 15lbs 3oz and 26 inches long. She's tiny!!! Peyton was a preemie and at 6 months he weighed 16 lbs 3oz...and that was at 6 months...not 7! It completely shocked me. She is longer than he was though so I guess she's going to be tall and skinny!
Here's the sweet girl taking her "birthday" bath!


Have I mentioned she's teething? She's already busted one tooth through and is not working on another one. Our house hasn't been exactly quiet lately. poor baby!

Last week Peyton had Rodeo Roundup at preschool. He was SO into getting dressed up for this...we even had a dress rehearsal the night before. ha!!
Mr. Cowboy waiting in the car line.
I think it was saying "giddy up cowboy!"

Why he had to pose in front of his junky train table I don't know, but that's where he wanted to take his picture...the table has since been moved to his room.

0 comments: