Monday, March 10, 2008

Just when you think you've dodged it......

it happens. Yes sir...we're sick. I guess it's my own fault...I've been bragging about how we've managed to stay well through all these illnesses everyone has. Shouldn't have counted my blessings so quickly! Peyton started this morning off with a horrible diaper which lead to two more horrible diapers which lead to him throwing up in the kitchen. His illness has lead to my (Lisa) illness...which is about the same. I'm officially running a fever and all I can say is thank GOD Brad is not out of town this week. He usually is gone when these things happen. He's been a great daddy and hubby tonight...taking care of his family. I pray this is over quick since we're suppose to go to Jackson to meet Nana and Pop this weekend. But mostly, I want it to be over because I hate feeling like this and I know Peyton hates feeling like this. On that note, I'll leave you with a sweet picture of the little man....maybe that will make us well!!

2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

I HATE to hear ya'll are sick. That is absolutely NO fun whatsoever! I hope everyone recovers super quick and that you have lots of fun this weekend! See ya'll so soon! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I did not know yall were sick. I hope you are better now. I really enjoyed bonding with Peyton that week you were here. I can't wait to see yall Saturday. Love, Kelly