Saturday, March 8, 2008

You put your right foot in....

Do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around!! It's the latest dance craze and you're just not with it if you're not doing the hokey pokey!!! At least at the Hoefler house :-) Peyton LOVES doing the hokey pokey and would do it ALL DAY if we could sing it that long. I'm not really sure where he actually learned it, but he picked up on it very quickly. On a side note....he thoroughly enjoyed seeing Elmo in person 2 weeks ago. I wasn't sure how an 18 month old was going to react, but let me tell you, he was in awe! It lastest 2 hours and Peyton managed to stay awake the full 2 hours. We even bought an $8 Elmo balloon he proceeded to let go. He had a blast, I had a blast and I think it's safe to say that Maw had a blast. Thanks Maw for helping out!! I'll try to load pictures from our day a little later. For now I'll leave you with a much anticipated video of Peyton doing the hokey pokey as well as saying a few "words". Please forgive my singing....I know I'm horrible!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a dancer -- we are so glad to have this video to watch daily!!! He definetely loves Elmo!

Love, Nana

The Beasley's said...

Hilarious! He's so full of energy..I just love it! Can't wait to see him soon! (and ya'll too, of course.)