Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring has sprung!

Spring is officially here!! I think I've said that already, but it's worth saying again. After spending 3 days in cold New York it was nice to get home to the good ole south. Last week I bought Peyton an Elmo sprinkler. Today it was warm enough to try it out! He was cautious at first, but warmed up pretty quickly. All I can say is Maw and Paw better watch out this summer because I'm certain I have a water lover and their pool is just his size! ha! Please notice that Peyton is modeling is oh so cute swim suit that Nana got for him.



Those who know Peyton knows he's a counter this days...this is a pic of him counting to 2.

Not sure what happened to his head in this one!






2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

Such cute pictures! I LOVE the video, too. He's so full of it!! Give him kisses for us!

Anonymous said...

He loves the water. Looks adorable in his swimtrunks. I can't believe he can count but he loves to run races and count too!!


Love ya, Nana