Friday, April 4, 2008

We're baaack!

We're back, we had a GREAT time, our flight was delayed, we almost missed our connecting that we already had to change and we didn't get our luggage until 7:00pm the next day. Thats the short version :-) If you're so interested in the long one, feel free to call me!! We really did have a great time...I missed my little man tremendously though. I'm glad that we got our "girls" trip, but I think next time we'll have to bring the whole family!! I know Peyton had a great time with Nana and Pop...he slept for like 3 day after they left!! Thats always a sure sign he had a good time. Not much else to post....for all you Peyton watchers there are unfortunately no pictures to post today...I'll have to get with Nana to get those pictures. I'll work on getting some new ones this weekend!! These pictures I've posted are of us in New York. You'll notice Mom and I with 2 famous people in the second picture! We got to go to Good Morning America Friday morning and the hosts are nice enough to stay after and take pictures with you...AWESOME! The last picture is the view from our hotel room...it's Central Park people!






0 comments: