Friday, January 16, 2009

He's just so funny!

No pictures to post today...sorry. I just have to share this short story with you. At this very moment Peyton and I are watching the Polar Express. If you know Peyton you also know his obsession with trains. Everyday it's "I ride choo choo?". Our only assumption is he wants to go to the mall and ride the train....you know the kind you put quarters in and it does nothing but move up and down. The amount of money we have spent on these rides probably would make us choke...but oh well!! So in the Polar Express there is a part at the beginning and end where there is a snowman waving to the train. Peyton kept saying "Hi dog!!" and waving...but Pepper is nowhere in sight! So I'm trying to figure out what he's saying and FINALLY I figure out it's the snowman on t.v. I mean really..anything thats not human must be a dog right?! ha! So the next words out of his mouth are "All aboard!" It's the cutest thing you've ever heard and one of these days I'll actually catch it on camera. Anyways, just thought I'd share that story with y'all!

1 comments:

Lori said...

Freakin' cute! I swear, Peyton and Kainaan are 2 peas in a pod! Kainaan started saying "All Aboard" too. And I was picking up some clothes in his room the other day while Polar Express was on and it was on a part with the girl and boy singing...anyways, Kainaan was singing with them! Well, sort of. It was so cute! But I am like you, I will probably never get it on video.
Have a great Saturday!
Miss ya'll!