Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sweet Valentine

Today was Peyton's Valentine's Day Party at school. He enjoyed this party much more than the Christmas party...thankfully! He was equally excited with every goody bag he got...even though he had no idea what was in them. He still hasn't realized that they're full of candy. I decided to withhold that stash since during the party he managed to eat 2 cupcakes, 1 cookie, a bag of chips, part of a jelly sandwich and 3 juice boxes. It was a great party even though I'm freaking out over all the sugar he had. Seriously...couldn't we have something other than jelly sandwiches? Oh well...it's only once in a blue moon I guess. So now here it is 3:30 and he STILL has not gone down for nap. We've played outside, done art projects and now are watching Ice Age 2. It's just too much sugar for one day I guess! Enjoy the pictures!



Cheesing it up for the camera!
Collecting his loot

Working on his first cupcake


Admiring his goodies he brought for his friends

Another one of him with his bag before school.






3 comments:

Lori said...

He is sooooooo cute! And I think he has gotten taller! I am glad he had fun at his party! Kainaan enjoyed doing the goody bag thing this week, too.
Have a Happy Valentine's Day!
Can you believe 5 years ago today, I was working at Estee Lauder when I met Tim! And tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary of our first date...to the ER!! Yep, Friday the 13th 5 years ago...it all started with playing Black Jack for pennies in the ER! It must have been love! LOL!
Love ya'll!

Kristen said...

Girl, he is so cute!! They grow up so fast it isnt even funny. Seems like just yesterday I was preggers with Jake and now he is about to be 6! Tomorrow is Jake's party at school, so I feel your pain with all the sugar...I hope I can be like you and stash it before he finds it all!!!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he had a great time!!! Happy Valentines Day to our little man,

Love ya, Nana