Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just to see you smile

Yesterday we went to Hubfest...it's a festival Hattiesburg has every year, but this year they were celebrating the Burg's 125th anniversary. There were A LOT of people there and it wasn't quite what I thought it would be. Our adventure ended sour when we bought a $3 completely burnt hot dog. I was so mad not to mention I had a small panic attack because of all the people. Just not a good day for Lisa. Peyton made up for it when he turned to me, gave me the biggest smile you ever saw and a bear hug. I guess he knew I needed it.






Last weekend was so beautiful. We spent the whole weekend outside..which was a good thing because we had some pretty nasty storms this past week. Some of you may have seen Magee Mississippi on t.v. this week. They had an F-3 tornado touch down...Magee is about 45 minutes north of us. We had 3 nights of tornadoes and rain, but thankfully all is well now. Hopefully this next week will be uneventful although I see it's suppose to rain again Tuesday...which is the day we're suppose to get our new counter tops!! Guess we'll see.
Peyton working on his golf swing...it's unique for sure!

The family taking cover!! Guess Daddy thought it would be more fun to take pictures of us.

So hopefully next week I'll have some pictures up from our brand new kitchen and bathrooms! We're just finishing up painting the bathroom..I'm pooped. But I know the payoff will be great when we get our new counter tops. Have a great Sunday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His cute smile is contagious-- love it. Very anxious to see your kitchen and bathroom!! Hugs to our little man.

Love ya, Nana

Lori said...

Oh man! He is precious! The golf swing is the BEST! And sorry that your day at the festival didn't work well. I know exactly how you feel, but hey, atleast Peyton was sweet to you. Kainaan would have been a NIGHTMARE, which is mainly why we don't do a lot of things in public.
Anyways, hope ya'll have a wonderful week! Talk soon!
Give Peyton a big hug and sloppy kiss from his Lulu!
Love ya'll, Lori