Thursday, March 18, 2010

All about Peyton...mostly.

We just got back from our first visit to Bossier with Shelby. She is an AWESOME car rider...not at all like her brother. I really thought we were in for it because she seems to always scream when we get in the car, but fortunately once we got going good it put her right to sleep. Peyton had BLAST in Bossier...to say the least. He got a new Spiderman bike that he has mastered riding...only after one nasty fall. He skinned his elbow pretty good, but it did not prevent him from getting on and trying again. I don't have a good picture of his elbow yet, but I think his Aunt Kelly got one that I'm hoping she'll send my way. My heart literally dropped when he fell and the first thing I thought was he broke his arm since he landed straight on it...thank God he didn't and I guess this was just the first of many heart dropping moments since he is a boy. I'll learn to live with it I guess. The highlight of his weekend, though, was catching a HUGE fish!! He hasn't been fishing since last spring when he caught a few small fish, but this fish was a record setter...for him anyways! And he caught it on a Spiderman fishing pole...of course! I was shocked it didn't break the pole. If we had that fish with us right now he'd be pulling it out of the ice chest to show you...he's that proud. I know a few Grandpas that are proud of him, too...I see lots of fishing trips in his future. It was a great trip home for all, but we're glad to be back in Mississippi and getting back into our routine.

Thought you would all like to see what laundry day looks like at my house.


So proud of his bike...and yes he now wears his helmet!

Peyton climbed his first tree!


This is his HUGE fish...(he calls it his HUGE fish...it's hilarious)

Posing with his fish

Peyton catching his HUGE fish


He caught this tiny fish before the big fish...he wasn't impressed and was actually ready to leave...until he caught Walter..(the HUGE fish)


Little fish

This is a good story...do you see his tiny minnow he's using as bait? His Daddy told him to spit on his bait before he fished for good luck....Peyton took it to a whole other level...he put it IN his mouth and licked it. Yep..disgusting.
By the way...does anyone else think it's weird you use tiny fish to catch big fish? Something is wrong with that circle of life.









1 comments:

Lori said...

LMAO!! I LOVE the pictures!! The laundry room is the best! And as for Peyton putting the fish in his mouth...HILARIOUS!!!! See Ma...it worked cause he caught the biggest fish ever! :-)

Can't wait to see pics from New Orleans! I soooooo wish we could have been there!

Love ya'll!