Thursday, March 25, 2010

Trying to get a smile

Getting Shelby to smile is not a problem...catching it on camera is!! I tried all day to get one of her smiles...these are the closest I got. She'll be 8 weeks tomorrow!!! I can't believe it. Yesterday I had to take her to the Dr. for a mystery rash on her face...found out it is eczema...also found out she's weighing in at a whopping 9lbs 7ozs. She's a piggy. No pictures of Peyton today...he was not in the mood for pictures today. Funny story though...today they learned about Dandelions at school...they each drew a picture of one and made a wish. Peyton's wish....a baby. Don't get your hopes up little dude.





Here is proof that Brad and I do exist...we were in New Orleans this past weekend and this is our ONLY picture.




1 comments:

Lori said...

Cute pics of Shelby!
And I CANNOT believe that that is your ONLY picture of you two in N.O.!!! LMAO!!