Saturday, May 29, 2010

My little 3 will soon be a 4

Peyton had his last day in 3 yr old preschool a few weeks ago. (insert tears) I can't even believe it. We're so thankful for his teacher, speech therapist and even his new little friends for making this past year one we'll always remember. Peyton started the year as a timid toddler who cried literally everyday I dropped him off, but he ended it as an outgoing, class clown who for the most part would ask "when are we going to school." So now we're taking the summer off and next year will be Peyton's last year of preschool. Seriously where did the time go? I'm excited for next year as Peyton will be starting a new school and will be going 5 days a week...Shelby will also be starting Mom's Day Out in August and I will once again have a little time to myself. It's kind of sad to think that my littlest baby will be big enough to start her own "school"...but the sadness is quickly replaced with complete joy when I think about being able to get my hair cut....in peace.


Peyton and Mrs. Brittany (for the record, he started the school year calling her Mrs. Fifi...he ended the school year calling her Mrs. Brittany. And THAT is what you call good speech therapy)


My sweet baby boy on his last day of 3 yr preschool

This smile...now you can all see why he gets away with murder.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute pictures!! He is such a little man!!