Monday, November 17, 2008

Promised Pictures

It was super cold this weekend, but that didn't stop the little man from playing with Dad!
Playing hide-n-go-seek
He LOVES his swing!
My son...already breaking fashion boundaries...nothing says "cool" like a diaper and UGGs.
All tuckered out from playing so hard
Nothing new to post really...all is good in our little world! This weekend kicks off what we like to call "holiday insanity". Can't wait!! Wednesday Peyton has his first ever school production. We're so excited! His preschool class will be singing songs for their parents and then we'll have a Thanksgiving snack. I'll be anxious to see if he actually sings though! Uh oh...something just crashed in the living room..I hope it wasn't the Christmas tree! Stay warm and be looking for video on Wednesday!





4 comments:

Lori said...

Too precious! Love the fashion statement! Can't wait to see his 1st school production! Give him a kiss for me!
Love ya, Lori

Wendy said...

ummm...Christmas Tree? It's not even Thanksgiving yet girl!!! :)

The Beasley's said...

I love his winter hat! How cute is that? I need to make sure to bring one for Abby to Disney. A picture of both of them from behind wearing those kinda hats would be so cute :-)

Linda O said...

I am glad he gets to play in some cold weather. This is my favorite time of the year. I love his curly hair, later on he will probably just hate it.
Love & Kisses from cold Kansas
Aunt Linda