Sunday, October 11, 2009

Finally fixed!!!

Brad spent some time yesterday making room on my computer. I can proudly say I can post pictures again. So for now I'm just going to try and catch up the last few months.
The morning of Peyton's Birthday we took him to Strawn's...his favorite breakfast place in Bossier.
The family and Peyton's first baseball game...The Shreveport Captains.

Poor Piper had to share her ice cream with a 3 yr old who refused to use a spoon.
Pizza's good!


Sunday after his party...having lunch with Nana, Pop, Abby, Amy and Josh


These next two pictures are priceless...these two should have been brother and sister.

Sorry Abby....but we love your reaction to Peyton winning that battle!

Do you see a pattern here?

Peyton getting ready to jump in
I have to stop there with his birthday...literally I think I have almost 1000 pictures total and there is no way I could post all of my favorites.


















1 comments:

Lori said...

You are beyond lucky to have an easy going child! Last BB game we took Kainaan to, was a flippin nightmare! And we haven't been back since...it takes all of the fun out it when you are fighting your child on EVERYTHING! Ugh!
I love the pictures!!