Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random fun

So far this year we have not made it to the "pumpin" patch. So sad because we've gone the last 2 years with Peyton. We had plans to take him this past weekend with Maw and Piper, but Maw got sick and had to cancel her trip....which meant Peyton wanted nothing to do with pumpkin patch. ha!! We were actually shocked Saturday morning when we all got up early and Peyton informed us he wanted to "stay at his house"...but we were more than happy to hang out and be lazy. Maybe we'll get to go this weekend with Nana and Pop, but rain is predicted for Friday and there is no way this family will be tracking through the mud just to get a pumpkin. We'll see. For now our lives have been pretty low key...guess we're saving up for the arrival of baby Shelby! We have been working on her room this week and finally making some progress. I can't wait to see the finished project. All is going well with baby and so far I've had no problems. I'm still seeing either my heart Dr. or baby Dr. every 2 weeks...which is getting old, but is keeping me healthy so I'll do what it takes. Thats about all thats happening here!! I'll leave you with some random pictures of the last few weeks!

Peyton was wearing his bat hat when I picked him up from school today.
Peyton ready for the Cowboys game!

Peyton holding baby Cameron...he's going to be such a good big brother!


There are no words.





2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

Peyton looks so so so grown up in the picture with the Cowboys jersey on. I can't believe it!

Lori said...

He is so funny! he has his own little personality...just like Kainaan! Our boys are crazy! :-)