Thursday, February 25, 2010

Future Tech Bulldog

I just realized that every single picture on this post features Shelby with her paci. It's just been one of those days. It started out to be decent. I managed to get showered and dressed before taking Peyton to school because I was taking Shelby with me to get my hair done right after. (when Brad told me my hair was black with a little bit of blonde I decided it was time!) Thats about where the good day ends. I made it all the way to the salon and almost out of my car when I realized I left Shelby's diaper bag at home. So I had to go all the back home to get it because I just knew she would get hungry while I was there. Good thing I went back because as soon as I walked in the salon she spit up everywhere. thankfully I remembered a change of clothing for her. She did extremely well while I got my hair highlighted and cut...she even tolerated a trip to one of my favorite children's store after so I could get more bows for her. Then we pulled into the car lane at Peyton's school and she lost all control. She was clearly hungry so I tried feeding her in the car...not happy. She cried the entire ride home and really has not been very happy since. She did FINALLY drink that bottle and just finished another. Peyton came out of school with some mystery food stuck all over his face and sucker hanging out of his mouth. Needless to say whatever they had was packed with sugar because we fought for 2 hours for a nap. I guess he finally gave in because I haven't heard from him in awhile...Shelby did not want to nap either...so really no one has had a nap. *sigh* It could all be WAY worse though...she could have been up all night, too. But she wasn't....she slept like a big girl in her bed again getting up only twice to eat. I love her.


I'm not sure you can tell in any of these pictures, but her shirt says Louisiana Tech Baby. Thanks to Aunt Mer for her first Tech shirt! (oh and thats a new bow she's wearing, too)


She was getting ready for a good scream here...the paci flew out and everything....it was awesome.







1 comments:

Lori said...

She is so stinkin cute!! :-) And the picture where she is about to blow...that is so a picture that I would post! LOL! And Tim would be like, "Why do you have to post that kind of picture?" Cause you know, in tim's world...everything is perfect and thinks I am stupid for ever posting something thats REALITY! LOL!
Love ya'll!