Saturday, February 6, 2010

One week old and a day late

Yesterday Shelby turned 1 week old!! At the risk of jinxing myself I'm going to say the first week was easy. Could have been all the help though. (wink wink) My Mom left this morning and I immediately went into panic mode. Then I remembered Nana and Pop will be here tomorrow for backup. Shelby is doing decent through the night..still up every 3 hours. She goes longer between feedings during the day so our mission today has been to keep her awake as much as possible so that maybe she'll have a 5 hr stretch during the night....if we're lucky. Peyton has proven to be an excellent big brother...always willing to help and ALWAYS checking on "his" baby Shelby. Tonight and next week will be the big test as I try to manage Shelby and Peyton's school schedule. Luckily I'll have lots of backup with Nana and Pop, but my mission is to get a routine while they are here...just in case I sink. Thats all for now...all was quiet for about 5 minutes in the house so I thought I'd update....now it's circus again. Enjoy some pics!










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all of you tomorrow! She is so precious and we are so proud of Peyton!!

Love ya, nana and pop