Friday, February 12, 2010

You say it's your "birthday"?

Happy 2 week birthday Shelby!!! So, I thought we lived in South Mississippi, but I think I'm mistaken. Last night and this morning we accumulated about 4 inches of snow...yuck. So not only did we get flurries the day Shelby was born, for her 2 week birthday we had a full out snow storm. I hope this isn't a trend for years to come because birthday parties are going to be hard to plan in the snow. Shelby did not venture out in the white out, but her brother certainly did. He's had several snow ball fights with Mom and Dad and even got to build a snowman with Daddy. To say he loved it would be an understatement....lets just hope he doesn't get sick now...his runny nose was back with a vengeance last night, but I didn't have the heart to tell him he couldn't go out this morning. What kind of boring Mommy would I be if I said no right? So fingers crossed sickness stays out of this house!! Enjoy the pics!


Could not get away without posting some of Shelby...isn't she sweet?
Danny, if you call her a bow head I will cut you! ;-)

This would officially be a Mississippi snowman






Snowball fight!!!

Yep, he loved it THAT much









0 comments: