Friday, July 18, 2008

Photo Shoot

Wednesday we had an photo shoot with a photographer I found online. She was good..Peyton was not! I think he just got hot and tired and annoyed. Anyways, I was convinced the pictures were going to be horrible, but the few the photographer posted on her blog are wonderful. If you want to check out a sneak peak click here... http://foleyphotography.wordpress.com/ I have lots to update on, but not right now. We're still playing in Rosemary Beach and I shouldn't even have my computer with me! ha!! Love to everyone!!

5 comments:

The Beasley's said...

OHMY! Those pictures are PERFECT! You should definitely love those. I think they are precious...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pic of the 3 of ya'll--just fabulous :-)

Anonymous said...

I just love his curls!! What a great Christmas Card. I am glad you all are having fun.
Hugs & Kisses from HOT Kansas
Love ya
Aunt Linda

Elizabeth Guidry said...

You always find the best photographers!

I'll be 'moving' to shreve in mid-August for 6 months (Bobby is deploying - ugh). Let's do lunch when you come to town. I believe it is MY turn.

Miss you and I can't wait to see that little guy!

Love,
Liz and Autumn

Anonymous said...

LOL, I love your confidence in me, Lisa! The pictures could only be horrible if I'M horrible because Peyton is way too cute to make horrible photos!

He really wasn't bad, and I'm not just saying that. Sure he got tired and annoyed, but he also had lots of great moments, too! Part of being a child photographer is being ready for when those moments come. Peyton delivered, and I think you'll be very happy with the photos! Look for them in the mail in the next week and a half or so!

I had a great time with y'all, and I hope you come down my way again!
-Lesley

Lori said...

The pics are great! I have never thought of getting a professional photographer while on vacation! Lisa, you are always thinking ahead of the game! Anyways, I love all of them! Too precious! Can't wait to see more and read more blogs from your vacation. Have fun for us, too!
Love ya'll, Lori