Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WARNING!! PICTURES OF CUTE KID AHEAD!

So lets just start off by saying....if you don't LOVE Peyton, this post is not for you! ha! I have lots of pictures to post from our trip. We had a GREAT time! We're so sad its over. Instead of giving you a detailed account of our trip, I'll just sum it up for ya. We biked 12 miles, we went to the beach everyday, we rode trains, swings, ferris wheels and carousels. We shopped, we ate, the boys golfed, Brad and I got a date night and here is the big shocker....Brad and Lisa kayaked...in the ocean!!! GASP!! So anyone who knows me knows that I'm pretty much scared of everything. Friday we got up and went to the beach and it was gorgeous! The water so calm and clear...what better day to try something new! So we rented a kayak for an hour and off we went. We saw jelly fish and dolphins...it was amazing! I was so proud of myself for trying something new...even if it was only for a little while. After about 30 minutes or so, I traded off with Pop and let him enjoy the water. Unfortunately I have zero pictures from that day, but don't worry...Nana and Pop have plenty! I'll hopefully have some up by next week. Anyways, It's late and my mind is scrambling to remember all the fun things we did in Rosemary Beach so I should go. Thanks Nana and Pop for joining us on such a fun vacation...thanks for date night and few hours on the beach alone!! Hope you all enjoy pictures from our trip!

A wet rat or Peyton?
He LOVED playing in the water at the Destin Commons
Hey...we had a giant sprinkler in Rosemary Beach too!
Smile big!!
This kept him entertained for a LONG time...wonder how much it would cost for one at home?
There are no words!
I'll get you Daddy!
Peyton in the ocean for the first time!
Yep....more sprinkler


I love playgrounds!
Kids rock the block party....he had a blast!


If there are balls there...they WILL be found by Peyton!
Getting ready for our bike ride...this thing was awesome!
This was a little burger stand called Piper's! You know..like our niece!
Of course Daddy pulled Peyton!!
Photo Op during bike ride
Nana, Pop and Peyton





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved every minute and missing you all a bundle. The pics are great!! Think we took around 600 pics -- wonder how many I will get developed?

Love ya, Nana

Lori said...

OMG! I love the pictures! They are great! It looks like ya'll had the best time! Peyton is such a happy boy...take advantage of that! :-) All of you look great, too! And I am so proud of you for doing the kayak thing! LOL! Well, better run!
Love ya'll, Lori