Monday, July 7, 2008

Where are the pictures?

First off let me just say that unfortunately there are no pictures. As I was unloading my pictures off my camera I realized that the only pictures I had from the 4th of July are the ones that my Dad took and lets just say he loves his daughter because they were mostly of me looking beached on a raft in the pool. I'll spare everyone those images because honestly you all just want to see Peyton anyways! We did have a wonderful 4th of July. Peyton and I spent the whole week in Bossier and Brad met up with us on Wednesday night. We basically were pool bums all week. Thursday, Brad and I got some much needed baby free time and took the afternoon to have lunch and do a little shopping. It was fabulous and lets just say a BIG thank you to Maw for allowing us to have some "us" time. Friday the whole family came over to Maw and Paws and we ate and hung out by the pool all day. It was great, relaxing and did I say great? Peyton FINALLY got in the pool and he absolutely loves it now. Our last trip home he did not want to get in at all, but this week it was all he talked about. Our only problem is he prefers to be naked, but I finally got him convinced to at least wear a swim diaper. He officially has his very first tan lines..and they're in the shape of a diaper! ha! It's so cute though and now he looks like a mini me...all tan and curly hair!! I love it. It amazes me that even with SPF 55 he got a tan. I just love it!! Saturday we spent some good time with Nana and Pop before we left on Sunday. It was a wonderful week visiting both sets of grandparents. Now we just have to get unpacked from that week long trip to repack for another week long trip...except this time we go to Rosemary Beach Florida! YEA!!! We've been looking forward to this trip with Nana and Pop since December so needless to say we're ready. We're praying for no hurricanes/tropical storms and hoping to have beautiful weather. And most importantly...hoping Peyton actually likes the sand this year. I figure there's hope since he warmed up to the pool. Well, thats all for tonight. I must get back to my motherly and wifely duties. (are those even words?!) I'll try to get some pictures from Maw and Nana and hopefully have some up for you before we leave. Hugs and Kisses!

1 comments:

Lori said...

Glad you guys had a good week! I want a pool! Oh and you better send pics! I want to see that cutie pie's tan lines! :-)
Love ya'll, Lori