Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sneak Peak!

Headed to the beach!
Awwww
He was rolling in the sand...he LOVES it!

What trip would be complete without a train ride! "tootoo"
So there's your sneak peak! We've only been here since late Sunday and it feels like we've done a weeks worth of stuff. Our beach house is awesome and the weather should be nice the remainder of the week...yea! Yesterday we ate dinner at Margarittaville's...yummy! The wait was quite long because it just opened...hence the train ride. It was so much fun and Peyton ate macaroni and cheese like cookie monster...hey, we're on vacation! ha! It's 7:37 am and I guess I'm going to drag myself out of bed now. I hear Peyton in the kitchen bossing Nana around...I should save her. I'll update again soon!!
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!!! HE TURNED THE BIG 3-0 YESTERDAY....YEP....HE'S OLD.

1 comments:

Lori said...

OMG! I am sooo jealous! I wish I was there. Looks like ya'll are having are a blast! Peyton is a cutie pie like always! Talk soon! Enjoy the rest of your trip! Love Ya'll, Lori