Friday, October 17, 2008

Oh my gosh!! We have video!

So I realized last night that its been 100 years since we posted video. So for your viewing enjoyment, here is a video of Peyton "dancing" last night. I have NO idea what came over him. We were standing there talking and then all of a sudden he broke into dance...with no music!! I think he must get his dancing skills from his dad.....or maybe his Uncle D. Please notice his beautiful outfit as well....I don't know why he's always missing clothes! oh well. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Lori said...

That was soooo hilarious!
It was so nice to see ya'll! Hope we can all get together again soon! Miss ya'll!
Love Ya, Lori Lou

The Beasley's said...

I thought I had left a comment on this, but then I see I didn't. He cracks me up, really and truly, cracks. me. up.!!!!!!!