Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Things that are bugging me

Ok so this is a super random post, but I feel the need to vent. Two things are bothering me today.
Number 1: Does anyone else hate the corn fructose commercials as much as me? Are they kidding? "it's ok in moderation". I get that the corn farmers need their $$$, but how about a commercial for some corn on the cob. I've eaten sweet corn on the cob from Kansas and it's better than any Popsicle I've had!! Just saying.
Number 2: If you watch any t.v. at all you've probably seen all the news about the tragic death of Jennifer Hudson's mother, brother and nephew. I can't even imagine how horrifying that would be. What I find interesting about the media, though, is that no one is pointing out the fact that her sister married a convicted murderer...or I guess I should say he was put away for attempted murder...same thing. Seriously?!! I can never say what I would do in someone else's shoes, but when it comes to my son, I could NEVER deliberately marry someone who was put in jail for trying to murder someone. Not saying that this is her fault because he should have been put back in jail for parole violations months ago. I guess my message is: TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS FIRST!!! They can't make decisions like that for themselves. Ok I'm done venting. Don't forget to vote in one week!!

1 comments:

Lori said...

AMEN!!!
:-)
Love ya, Lori