Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FINALLY!!

Ok...here are some pictures just like I promised!! There are about a zillion more I could post, but I've been trying to do this in the midst of cooking supper. I'll try to get more posted this week!

Peyton feeding Abigail
Peyton riding Patches
This is Peyton's first reaction to the animals...if there was audio you'd hear him saying "WOW"
Daddy being goofy

Wave to your people!


Peyton's cousin Abby came all the way from Houston to celebrate....ride Abby ride!

Aunt Amy and Uncle Josh also being goofy

Peyton LOVED the black goat...as you can see by him hugging it!

"Happy birthday dear Peyton..Happy birthday to you!"

Can you see it? It's Mr. Snuffleupacus on Peyton's cake! Piper was totally eyeing that cake too!

1..2...3...JUMP!
The kids loved playing in the balloons
Mommy and Peyton pigging out on cake and ice cream
Pool time!
Sweet Abby

Isn't he cute in his bug towel?
Piper got Peyton this inch worm and as you can see he was ready to ride it!
















2 comments:

Lori said...

I love, love, love the pictures! What a great time! I wish we could have been there! His cake was great! And I love the hat, Lisa! Ha! :-) I need a cookie monster hat like that! We also got a good laugh at Brad with his goofy picture and towel on his head! Well, better run!
Talk to you soon!
Love ya, Lori

Anonymous said...

Peyton's party was such a hit! Getting Nana on a horse is a big feat but certainly was filled with lots of laughs! Peyton loved every minute of his night -- glad we could watch him marvel at all the activities!

Love ya, Nana