Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Storm Watch 2008

Ok so I have lots of updates for Peyton along with some pictures, but I don't have it all together quite yet. I just had to write and say....ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! If you're a weather freak like I am then you know that Tropical Storm Fay is insane! I totally stopped watching where it was going and then today I turn on the weather channel and see that it is basically going to bounce of Florida and head back our direction. Whats up with that?!! My Dad, being the all knowing man he is, predicted this a few days ago. I think he's secretly been praying it would do this so that we would all be home for his birthday! ha! So batten down the hatches and clear the roads....we may have a hurricane on the loose and you can bet we'll be Bossier City bound!! Happy weather watching!

1 comments:

Lori said...

I know I am crazy when I actually miss the excitement and adrenaline rush of preparing for a hurricane! Good Luck!
Love ya, Lori